Our vision drives our excellence, built our history, informs our leadership, and guides our future. We are dedicated to offering life-enriching services to the people we serve and creating a stronger, more inclusive community.
We are dedicated to offering life-enriching services to people with Development Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorder, and creating a stronger and more inclusive community.
We accomplish this goal in the following ways:
- A commitment to best practices
- A focus on abilities and interests rather than limitations
- An ongoing commitment to staff training and development
- Advocacy for our organization and stakeholders
- The development of independent living cluster housing
We do this by providing community-based programs for the individuals to acquire greater independence through increasing competence in personal, social, and employment-related abilities.
We provide housing to those who require specialized support that is not otherwise available in the community.