Benefits offered at JFM
Provided through Harvard Pilgrim; new enrollees may choose between 2 plans; offered to full time employees (30+ hours) and eligible dependents. Employee paid premiums (if applicable) are payroll deducted and may be paid with pre-tax dollars.
- PPO HSA -- Weekly premium costs (payroll deduction) are as follows:
- Employee & Spouse $151.04
- Employee & Child(ren) $103.36
- Family $267.46
- JFM contributes $3.93 weekly to the Health Savings Account (HSA).
- HMO HSA -- Weekly premium costs (payroll deduction) are as follows:
- Employee only $6.53
- Employee & Spouse $121.55
- Employee & Child(ren) $79.43
- Family $227.44
- JFM contributes $12.00 weekly to the Health Savings Account (HSA).
Offered through UNUM; Base coverage of $20,000 minimum benefit, or equal to annual salary (whichever is greater), with an AD&D benefit, at no cost to the employee. Option to buy-up to 5X the annual salary is available at employee’s expense.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
PTO is used for personal reasons and vacations; accrued from date of hire and available to regular full time, part time, and relief employees.
Nine paid holidays per year. Available to regular full time and part time employees who work 20 or more hours per week. Accruals vary according to regularly scheduled hours.
These benefits are offered by JFM at group rates. Premiums are paid by the employee through payroll deduction.
- Offered through Guardian Insurance
- Employee only: $6.16 per week
- Family = $16.16 per week
- Offered through Anthem Insurance
- Employee only: $1.23 per week
- Employee Plus One: $1.78 per week
- Family: $3.19 per week
403(b) Retirement Plan
Offered through Lincoln Financial Group. JFM may provide an annual contribution to participants at JFM’s sole discretion on a year to year basis.
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Offered through UNUM.
Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
Offered through Benefit Strategies. The Health Care reimbursement is available to eligible employees following 18 months of employment.
Employee Assistance Program
Offered through UNUM. When personal problems are too difficult to face alone, JFM offers professional and confidential counseling services to employees and family members. The first three sessions are at no cost to the employee.
AFLAC insurance provides cash payouts directly to policy holders in the event of accidents, sicknesses, or being out of work do to child birth. Aflac policies offered through JFM are payroll deducted, portable, and pre-tax. Policies are available at group rates for accidents, critical illness, and hospital.